Thursday, August 13, 2009

Q and A

Q. Why am I continuing to blog about a trip that happened 4 months ago?

A1. I am trying to get the trip scrapbooked, so I am sorting photos and trying to write captions for the photos.

A2. We met an American 50-year old guy on the Rome metro who said he loves traveling. He stated that you travel for a few weeks, then spend months absorbing and reliving it all. I wonder if he is back from his months of backpacking?

A3. I want to write down things I may forget as time goes on. I tried to blog a lot of stuff in a short time and left out the little stories.

A4. I kept a journal, often writing during the car rides or at the dinner table, and I should try to type it out before I forget what my illegible scribbles say.

A5. I want to pretend I am a cool member of the blogosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment