Thursday, May 28, 2009

Before and After

Here are some photos comparing trips in the past:



Susanna at St. Claire's square, 1997


Todd on the same bench, 2009



In St. Peter's Square, 1997


And 2009

Todd no longer lets his girlfriend give him bad haircuts.



Susanna in St. Peter's Square, 1997


With darker glasses & darker hair, 2009



Todd's friend at the Vatican Museum, 1997


Same guy, shrouded in mystery, 2009.



Deb & Allen in Munich, 2005


By 2009, the lion had stopped crossdressing and got a respectable job as a door man.
I just noticed that I have the same sweater on in all of these photos! I think I will start a Buy Susanna A New Sweater fund. Donations can be sent to my address.

1 comment:

  1. Curious. It seems that the world was grainier in 1997 than it is today. Strange that I do not remember this.

    ReplyDelete