We went out shopping last night to buy tiny size travel stuff to please the TSA. Combined with our freebie toothpaste (thanks Dr. Terry, DDS) we should be all set. We went down the suitcase aisle to buy a neck-strap passport holder for me to use. They were out, so Todd bought a new crimson carry-on instead. I don't know how I am going to hide that under my shirt.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Travel stuff
We went out shopping last night to buy tiny size travel stuff to please the TSA. Combined with our freebie toothpaste (thanks Dr. Terry, DDS) we should be all set. We went down the suitcase aisle to buy a neck-strap passport holder for me to use. They were out, so Todd bought a new crimson carry-on instead. I don't know how I am going to hide that under my shirt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment